Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 3

Day 3 of running for my life. Today my wife and kids supported me and we all went to Alta High school together. McKenna tried to keep up with me for the first 1/4 mile, but for a 5 year old that is probably the equivalent of a 5K for me. So she sat down and I kept running. after the first mile, my right knee started to hurt pretty badly. somehow I have bruised my knee and my ankle, So I was not able to finish by 2 mile run and left a little disappointed. My motivation to lose weight has now improved to eating less proportions and eating more often. I believe that my bruises are from my extreme obesity, my legs just cant take the weight. My next goal is to be running Tuesday night (3 days). I will also be hiking with my family tomorrow. Note to myself. When running in the morning stretch better than is necessary for running at night.

1 comment:

  1. You rock big bro! Keep it up, and don't forget that I will totally go running with you in the morning if you ever want a running buddy. Love you!

    ReplyDelete